Sadly, plug.dj closed down, and turn.fm doesn’t look like it’s coming any time soon, so we have now switched to Dubtrack. The site is a bit buggy, but overall it works. All guidelines will stay the same.
The community URL is: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/lpunderground
- This community is 100% unofficial and is in no way related to Linkin Park or LP Underground aside from being a place for Linkin Park fans to listen to music together.
- It’s free. You don’t even need a LP Underground account to use it, it’s just the name of the community.
- I did not make this website. It’s the equivalent of making a group on Facebook, nothing spectacular.
- You can play any artist you want, it isn’t restricted to only Linkin Park.
- Only play single songs. No albums.
- Try to stay under 10 minutes if possible.
- Music may be explicit.
- Don’t play the same song close within a small time frame.
Of course accidents happen, you aren’t going to get banned if you do one of these things.
Any questions, just ask!