Until Its Gone

For those of you that have heard the new song, what did you think? i thought it was amazing. cant wait for the rest of the album!

It was epic as hell!!! Love it! :slight_smile: Liked the little baby voice at the very end! epic interlude to Rebellion( hope it’s an interlude)

I have not and will not listen to it until the album is released. “Guilty All the Same” is it for me until then!

I like it.

The whipcrak percussion especially.

In my opinion the song is very cool, and I will probably never disappointed in The Hunting Party.
LP again unique

I really like it. It’s been stuck in my head. It is a good song. I cannot wait for the new album.

Especially liked the text… Very of Actual lately, in my opinion)

Awesome song :slight_smile: I think the whole album is going to be awesome :smiley:

The album will be damn hard)))

It’s a pretty cool song with great lyrics. Can’t wait to listen to the whole new album :slight_smile:

It is great, I keep listening over and over and over again from the first day I hear it until today

[quote=Dyah Isnaemi]It is great, I keep listening over and over and over again from the first day I hear it until today

it’s awesome i just don’t understand the sounds at the end of the song from when you pre-order it… you can hear like a baby crying it’s odd…

I think it is the best song Linkin Park have produced in years, very good indeed it makes me excited for The Hunting Party.

These sounds do not belong to the song… This is from the radio)) Someone probably crookedly cut song or something like that.