Us summits

Has anyone heard anything about summits this year for the US? I have not seen anything posted & was wondering what the deal was? Are they not going to have them this go around? Maybe they are saving it for next year as they continue to tour, but without Incubus? Thoughts? Answers?

i was just wondering the same thing, i would love to attend a summit.

I would love for the LPU Summit to hit the states! I would deff go any where to be apart of that history!

No summits planned as of yet.

Nothing planned but Adam did say they won’t be in any of the same cities as before. I hope they come somewhere even remotely near me this time! :slight_smile:

[quote=Audrey Johnson]Nothing planned but Adam did say they won’t be in any of the same cities as before. I hope they come somewhere even remotely near me this time! :slight_smile:

[quote=Derek][quote=Audrey Johnson]Nothing planned but Adam did say they won’t be in any of the same cities as before. I hope they come somewhere even remotely near me this time! :slight_smile:

[quote=Audrey Johnson][quote=Derek][quote=Audrey Johnson]Nothing planned but Adam did say they won’t be in any of the same cities as before. I hope they come somewhere even remotely near me this time! :slight_smile:

I was really hoping for another summit since we missed it last year. I’m just happy they are playing near me & we got our tickets! A summit would be the frosting on the cake!