Vegas Here I Come ! Who's Going?

Just got my Tickets for Vegas !

Who’s All Going ! ??

RIGHT HERE BRO! Got 2 GA tickets so yeah ill be there drunk ready to sing and cry hahah

Yup yup! It’s gonna be nice and intimate. Pretty sure the capacity is about 1,500

Me! 2 GA and 2 seats. I will be GA :smiley:

Will also be in GA thanks to a friend! Coming in from Texas! :smiley:

Hey I have an extra GA ticket. If you know anyone interested have them tweet me: @numbrocker02!

got 4 pit tickets, driving up from Los Angeles with my friends. See you guys in the pit!

Woohoo! I"ll be there in the GA-can’t wait!

Me Me Me!! 2 GA [smile][heart]

ME! PIT! YAY!

I Love It Everyone !!

See You All There !!!

I’ll be there - Got 2 GA tickets. Coming from VA and this will be my first LP concert. I cannot WAIT! I’m SO excited!

I’ll be there in the pit!!! Can’t wait!

After trying all morning yesterday I finally got my GA ticket!! I’M SO EXITED! ILL BE SEEING YOU GUYS THERE! :D. PIT!!

Oh yeah! It’s going to be freakin awesome!

I’m not going, but I been to the venue there and its really nice, loved it.

I’ll be there. This will be my first time in Vegas and it’s going to be amazing!!!

I’m SO there! No pit for me though… I guess my clicks weren’t fast enough…

I’m hoping to be there for a few days if any LPU’ers want to get together? Rose B and I are currently discussing…
Hey, we won’t be alone on a Valentine’s Day! Couldn’t resist the reference. We can have a group photo taken that day and post it with that caption… I can see it now!

See you all in 60-some days!

I’m going! [biggrin] First Linkin Park concert ever. Really excited to finally get the chance to see them, all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. It’s going to be a great weekend. Can’t wait!

The venue seating chart for PH Live (“A unique and versatile 7,000 seat auditorium-style venue, PH LIVE plays host to some of music’s most celebrated acts…”)

planethollywoodtheatre_all by courty54, on Flickr