Victimized clip answer

I have the answer to the victimized clip. I went to the meet and greet at Jones Beach. I asked Mike what it is, and he told me its just something he recorded, and he doesn’t even know what language its in.

Interesting… thanks for that. great question to ask!

maybe backmasking + different language?

I can hear sth like that:
All we want, all we want (or only one, only one) is Linkin park to go back to - after that point some wierd language but i can hear one more word ‘public’

he recorded that in Asia (I think the right place is Jakarta), someone selling Linkin Park t-shirts I think.

Someone asked this question at the Summit. Mike record some random guy selling bootleg merchandise in the parking lot of one of their shows in another country.

[quote=Holden]Someone asked this question at the Summit. Mike record some random guy selling bootleg merchandise in the parking lot of one of their shows in another country.

The information I received from a friend that straight up asked Mike is that the band recorded a random guy selling bootleg LP music and merch outside of the venue in Jakarta last year (2011). Pretty cool, but random. Haha. I wonder if the guy they recorded even knows he made it on a LP album. He also is being played at concert venues all over the world right now. Hahahaha.

[quote=ZACHARY]The information I received from a friend that straight up asked Mike is that the band recorded a random guy selling bootleg LP music and merch outside of the venue in Jakarta last year (2011). Pretty cool, but random. Haha. I wonder if the guy they recorded even knows he made it on a LP album. He also is being played at concert venues all over the world right now. Hahahaha.

[quote=ZACHARY]The information I received from a friend that straight up asked Mike is that the band recorded a random guy selling bootleg LP music and merch outside of the venue in Jakarta last year (2011). Pretty cool, but random. Haha. I wonder if the guy they recorded even knows he made it on a LP album. He also is being played at concert venues all over the world right now. Hahahaha.
[/quote]

never knew about that, but that’s cool to know haha. now i don’t know whether to feel proud of my city or feel ashamed that the guys didn’t need to search that far for bootleggers xD

Jakarta :smiley:

Hahahahahaha This is interesting… I didn’t imagine that the music is about it.