Vinyl Addiction

Hey everyone. I got a turntable for christmas and I have some records. Im now addicted to vinyl. Thats my new hobby along with collecting Linkin Park stuff. I have the ATS vinyl, Living Things vinyl, im getting the red Given Up single.Anyone else on here into vinyls?

Sorry I realized this should be in Back Room, although I can’t find how to delete it.

I am but they are hard to come by and are quite expensive (I am in South Africa)

Would be good if there were vinyl albums available in the LPU store

[quote=SHAMERA]I am but they are hard to come by and are quite expensive (I am in South Africa)

Would be good if there were vinyl albums available in the LPU store[/quote]
Oh if they were in the LPU store I would buy them in a second. They’re not that hard to come by where I live, cause there is a music store that sells records a few towns over from my house

At moment, my vinyls are:

• H! Vltg3;
  • Meteora
  • Collision Course
  • Numb/Encore
  • What I’ve Done;
  • Bleed It Out;
  • Shadow of the Day;
  • Given Up;
  • A Thousand Suns;
  • LIVING THINGS.

[quote=Radden]At moment, my vinyls are:

• H! Vltg3;
  • Meteora
  • Collision Course
  • Numb/Encore
  • What I’ve Done;
  • Bleed It Out;
  • Shadow of the Day;
  • Given Up;
  • A Thousand Suns;
  • LIVING THINGS.[/quote]
    Lucky. I have more but those are my only LP ones.

I have around 300 12" records, a load of 7’s and your right - it is an addictive thing. It sounds so much better than CD or MP3 in my opinion.

I have all of the Linkin Park albums on 12" - including Hybird Theory, Reanimation and Meteora which cost an average $100 each nowadays. I have most of their 7’s and some 12" singles too (H! Vltg3, We Made It ect.)

[quote=Curt]I have around 300 12" records, a load of 7’s and your right - it is an addictive thing. It sounds so much better than CD or MP3 in my opinion.

I have all of the Linkin Park albums on 12" - including Hybird Theory, Reanimation and Meteora which cost an average $100 each nowadays. I have most of their 7’s and some 12" singles too (H! Vltg3, We Made It ect.)

I have a few:

• Minutes to Midnight
  • A Thousand Suns
  • LIVING THINGS

I would like to have them all of course, specially HT and Meteora. Maybe one day :slight_smile:

I have more good old vinyls, like Scorpions, Dire Straits, Michael Jackson… But my turntable is damaged for years [cry]

I have loads of 60’s, 70’s and 80’s vinyls. Whole records or only singles, all in mint condition (never touched to the disc itself).