Vote for Linkin Park!

Everyone vote Linkin Park for best Artist of the 00’s!!!

“If Linkin Park played baseball, they’d be the top utility player awaiting their Hall of Fame indcutions.” - Bryan Bruner

Was looking at the results for the first round where it was LP vs. Nickelback. LP only had 51% while Nickelback had 48%. Shows me how much of a joke this really is.

[quote=Holden]Was looking at the results for the first round where it was LP vs. Nickelback. LP only had 51% while Nickelback had 48%. Shows me how much of a joke this really is.

Oh wow that is cool. LP and Eminem both have massive fan bases. I pretty much don’t like most online voting things because I don’t think its really fair. Fans cheating with using bots and etc.

[quote=Holden]Oh wow that is cool. LP and Eminem both have massive fan bases. I pretty much don’t like most online voting things because I don’t think its really fair. Fans cheating with using bots and etc.

[quote=espltd3441][quote=Holden]Oh wow that is cool. LP and Eminem both have massive fan bases. I pretty much don’t like most online voting things because I don’t think its really fair. Fans cheating with using bots and etc.

[quote=Nick Baker][quote=espltd3441][quote=Holden]Oh wow that is cool. LP and Eminem both have massive fan bases. I pretty much don’t like most online voting things because I don’t think its really fair. Fans cheating with using bots and etc.

Yeah but now it’s 48 Eminem and 52 Linkin Park.