Wanderlust Grrrl Music

Hey, it’s been years since I was last on the LP Forums, mostly because I was a teenager back then. I’m now 29 year old, and a LOT has changed.

As of late, the last thing I remember about the LP Forums was a category forum called the Lyricist’s Corner and another forum that had people promoting their own bands/side projects/solo projects, etc., so hence why I am leaving this under the Uncategorized forum for now.

I’m introducing you to my new project, which is known as Wanderlust Grrrl, and thought you’d get a taste of what I’ve done thus far, since I’m building a new fan base and wanted to reach out to further parts of the digital world, such as fan club forums and whatnot, to see if you’d be interested in checking out what I’m doing with my solo project.

Constructive criticism only - no negative or queerphobic/racist/homophobic/transphobic/xenophobic, etc. slurs or any kind of discriminatory comments allowed, please. Thank you.

New album, which is a 3-part trilogy EP series, starting with Homegrown EP, Wanderlust EP and then the final part, known as Where Do We Go from Here EP, being slated for a Spring/Summer 2018 release coming soon! You can follow all the links and social media platforms my project has (from Facebook to SoundCloud, from PureVolume to Twitter, from YouTube to Tumblr and more!) - if you want to subscribe to know when I’m playing live near you, go to http://www.bandsintown.com/WanderlustGrrrl - any questions, inquiries or thoughts, you are most welcome to comment here.

Namaste, Merry Yule/Winter Solstice and Happy Holidays,
October Rain Evans
Lead Vocals/MC/Lyricist/Singer-Songwriter/Multi-Instrumentalist/Founder of Wanderlust Grrrl.