What are "repeatable" actions for points?

In my journey to obtaining 3000 LPU points, what are the “repeatable” actions that can help net us points? The only one that I’ve found so far is: being social which is basically just commenting on any/everything.

Some people claim that posting blogs can also be repeated… but not per blog entry. Can anyone confirm if this is 10 points per day? Or how often can those 10 points be rewarded?

Other than the unlockables (such as being a member for ___ days, or have ___ friends) what are some other ways that we can earn points???

Please share tips for earning points, and add me as a friend - I will add you back!

Just posted a blog entry for today… and got another 10 points. Looks like blog posts are almost “repeatable” in the sense that you can get 10 points per day if you make a blog post.

Also to add to the list: replies to forum posts do not seem to contribute to the “being social” action… you get 0 points for posting responses.

Another somewhat “repeatable” action is adding comments to blog posts for a +1 point each time. Spammable, yes (but unethical).

Interesting enough, adding a comment to someone’s profile does not contribute to this. Strange isn’t it?

Not a “repeatable” action but just wanted to add this for the record: I unlocked the 50 friends (for 500 points) in less than 24 hours. If only it could be done 5 more times to exceed 3000 points… (sigh) oh well, back to slowly and indirectly spamming these “being social” +1 points poof

I think you are abusing the points system a bit by wanting to pay someone for points or doing blogs to get points. If you are legit doing blogs because you have something to say, then go right ahead. Getting 3000 points is supposed to be hard. Points are rewards for being social. Thats just the way i feel.

[quote=Ginger]I think you are abusing the points system a bit by wanting to pay someone for points or doing blogs to get points. If you are legit doing blogs because you have something to say, then go right ahead. Getting 3000 points is supposed to be hard. Points are rewards for being social. Thats just the way i feel.

[quote=Ginger]I think you are abusing the points system a bit by wanting to pay someone for points or doing blogs to get points. If you are legit doing blogs because you have something to say, then go right ahead. Getting 3000 points is supposed to be hard. Points are rewards for being social. Thats just the way i feel.
[/quote]
yup, its not like that Swagger (?) thing with chester or something few years back.
and then still, too demotivated, its just a poster…

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=Ginger]I think you are abusing the points system a bit by wanting to pay someone for points or doing blogs to get points. If you are legit doing blogs because you have something to say, then go right ahead. Getting 3000 points is supposed to be hard. Points are rewards for being social. Thats just the way i feel.
[/quote]
yup, its not like that Swagger (?) thing with chester or something few years back.
and then still, too demotivated, its just a poster…