What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

@alz89 how are you today??any news? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: having breakfast :yum:

On and off…struggling to drink or eat…managed a little bit of water but you forget how much you use your tongue to swallow lol! Least I’ll loose some weight! Pain a little better but still there…got to get a blood test today so off to do that in a bit…be good to get out of the house!

So sorry to hear… :pensive: sending you strenght and looooots of sunny powerful hugs!!! :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation: hope you get well soon!
Also, maybe you should drink something energetic, like milk, tisane, tea, only water it’s not good at all! :cry:

Creating a new list of songs and albums to listen to. My last one crashed on me and can’t get it back, :persevere::persevere:

Planning my free weekend, I will have my whole house for myself :cocktail: :dancer:t4:

:joy:

Lazybutting since school get called off today

Many schools and businesses closed today because of the snow we got overnight, and our district was no exception. I only left the house today to bring my bike in for the winter (Watch, since I did that, the weather will probably turn nice again).

Had a great time with @the_termin8r today! Thank you again! :smiley:

Yaay!! So happy for you two! :grin: :tada: :sun_with_face:

Watching the big bang theory

Watching Bohemian Rapsody

Listening to new music

My friend bought his son the drum set toy…we have to play first!

foLb3PA-

Getting ready to go to my dad’s house to spend time with hem

One more day at work and then I’m officially on holidays. Can’t wait!

I was woken up earlier than I would have liked this morning. My boss called and completely forgot about the school being used today. I don’t think I’ve ever taken a shower so fast in my life.

I made it to work a half hour after I was woken up, then worked for roughly five hours. Then I came home and had breakfast.

Lucky for me, tomorrow I can sleep in. This has been such a weird fucking week.

Watching The Last Ship.

Hello my dear friends I missed you . I am catching up on rooms .I cleaned out my history of 3 years and all my info went with it . I finally got logged back in here. Thank God Just to let you know

Finally got incredibles 2 :star_struck:

Edit: definitely worth the years of wait :sweat_smile:

Welcome back!! :smile: :sun_with_face: