What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Went on mountain hike today, just came back home. I feel like I need a whole lot of coffee right now.

Still more of it. Only 1 module to go

tidying my room…its a mess!

Watching tv

Started Dogs on Netflix.

My sisters’ Thanksgiving recess is over, they just drove back to their schools together. Now I’m browsing and waiting on dinner. I can smell the spaghetti sauce.

They’ll both be back home in no time. Christmas is a month from today, holy shit.

Watching Season 5 of the Last Ship

Thanx for the bday wishes @lpfan61 and @AJ_7, :hugs: big surprise for my dad was that the italian part of the family showed up. :tada: He was soo happy :blush: And it’s a great feel to be in shape again @anngelenee, the best part of every illness :joy: and right, :scream: it’s really scaring @LP13413, this year was so fast- can’t really believe it’s almost over already… anyway- the circle just starts all over again :joy:, goodnight to you and a good start of the week soldiers… :sunny:

Ot: :coffee: and :iphone: and another :coffee:

Good morning LP family :slight_smile:

I’m at the Breakfast. And totally excited because tomorrow I will go to the Nightwish concert

Enjoy the concert.

Watching South Park before work. I got asked to work tomorrow morning, so I have a quick turnaround after I get done tonight.

Got my Mike tickets for March and Especially Amsterdam will be amazing. Hope to see a lot of you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Thank you @IronSoldier16 :slight_smile:

Did we met in cologne?

I got my Mike tickets too for Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover and maybe Ludwigsburg :rofl:

Hey @HakManLP ! I don’t know. I met a lot of ppl in Cologne :smile:

Many fans have tickets for more than one concert. I have my tickets for Amsterdam , Berlin and Oberhausen. We are all crazy🙈

I was that dude with the pink unicorn pillow for example :rofl:

Just at my pain management class but too excited about seeing Mike in March in London!!

Booking flights and hotels right now. I’m surprised at how ridiculously cheap the flights are. London, Prague and Amsterdam for me, I can’t wait :smiley:

In my room resting I’m off today and then clean up my room.