What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Y’all are rich or something? Multiple shows, flights, hotels :joy:

Got my tickets for Amsterdam!! Can’t wait to see you all :smiley:

In my case: I’m not rich, I’m just crazy and I spend all my money just for music and clothes. :smile::see_no_evil:
But I’m happy to meet you there @rickvanmeijel !!!

Yes looking forward to meeting you as well!

I worked thirteen straight hours today. I came home, peeled my socks off my feet and had dinner.

I guess you sleep already? If not I wish you a goodnight Andi :zzz::crescent_moon:- aaaaand GOOD MORNING EUROPE​:tada::tada: - finally time to freak out a bit- I got tickets for Munich since it came as from out of nowhere as date- I sure get no holidays and with the new work ( probably- keep your fingers crossed guys - interview next week :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2:) - I won’t get a day off- but by any chance- second show- if possible- would be Amsterdam then- :tada::yellow_heart::dancer: our family grows and it looks like it’s family meet-up :heart_eyes:, so happy for you guys :tada::tada: ok- long post for that I only wanted to post :joy:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: :sunny:

Hey yo lurker :joy:… so if you are not asleep let me ask you how you are and send you some strength :muscle:t2:… 13 hrs stints are heavy shit… I feel you so much - busy times :roll_eyes:- but yeah- sweet dreams and hug Thurman nontheless … @LP13413

I’m pushing through, but I’m doing well! The high school has their prom this weekend, so more overtime is in store for me.

Enjoy your day!

Good to hear you are well :sunny:… as long as they pay … good way to earn extra money for shows- etc… :wink: gtg now, good goodnight :crescent_moon:

Good luck with the interview! Would be so cool if you’d join us in Amsterdam too :smiley:

Yaaaaaaay!!! @theearlywalker congrats on the tickets aaaaaand good luck on the interview!!! Sending loooots of sunshiny powerful hugs to you!!! :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

I need to pack, going back to London tonight. Hoping I will land at Heathrow, no delays or any surprises due to the weather.

@theearlywalker Congrats on the interview, good luck!! I really hope you can make it to Amsterdam too, would be amazing!

Have a safe trip back! :hugs:

Waiting at the airport, weather sucks.

Save travels Eva :airplane: and thank you guys @evooba @lpfan61 and @rickvanmeijel :blush::sunny:

Christmas shopping for myself.

In the tube, going home. I need to sleep!

Welcome back to London! :hugs:

Good morning lpu :sunny: Happy you made the most important xmas shopping already early @LP13413, as you know I’m curious… what’s the gift?? :eyes: welcome home @evooba and have a good day everybody

Ot: :coffee: and :iphone:

Right now I’m just browsing. I still need my mom’s-I MEAN-Santa’s credit card.

:joy::joy: shhhh - don’t lift the ever kept secret :joy: