What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Huh, another dead night.

I’m going to bed so I can get a full-night’s sleep. Salutations!

I was reading all about Chester sister and mike. I don’t understand what’s going on do anyone knows about this . Rumors that going on .

:thinking: I don’t think it’s true

Browsing…

Lunch break at work…

Just received this beauty today - this brightened up my day so much!!!

Trying to get internet connection!! O2 is down and my works wifi is very limited!!! Argh!! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Waiting on mine. The tracking number I have says I should receive it Saturday.
@alz89 I hope everything is sorted now.

Nope still no days so now back at home using WiFi…I never use it lol I have so much data to get through!!

I’m on my dinner break at work. We have no working Internet at home at the moment, so I’m checking my e-mail now…And of course, I can’t because Hotmail is blocked from this network.

I hope everyone else’s day was well!

Rainy morning here, I just want to go back to bed.

sick and tired

Lurking. Oh, and I have Internet at home again. I’m just attached by an Ethernet cable.

Good morning guys- have a good weekend everybody :sunny: - it’s my last busy weekend this year… :tada::heart_eyes:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

Get well soon @hilaryfol ! :hugs:

Nice to hear @LP13413 ! :grin:

Nice to hear (2)!! @theearlywalker ! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

OT: going to wash my hair,later!

I’m going to last Vegas in an hour it’s going to be me and 10 of my cousins good morning to you all from San Francisco :grin:

Yaaaay!! have fun with your cousins!!! :sun_with_face: :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you @lpfan61 :grin: :heart:

Managed to get out of work early (I hope they will survive) and I’m about to nap for at least 2-3 hours.

Thanx dear @lpfan61 :hugs::yellow_heart: have fun @annejprado and I’m doing the same as you now @evooba

Ot: taking a nap :sleeping: