What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Get well soon:heart::heart::heart::heart:

hey @LP13413 all well? join plug- we´re having fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been fighting a cold the last few days, but it’s hitting hard this weekend.

I’m also trying to set up a WiFi extender for the house before my sisters come home for the holidays. Needless to say, it’s more difficult to setup then I’d like to admit. My laptop can’t connect to anything other than the Ethernet cable for the time being.

oh… :grimacing: hope you feel better soon Andy :blush:! And that sounds complicated - sending you strenght :muscle:

ot: music- friends and beer and pizza :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:scream: get well soon!! :hugs: :hugs:

ive just come down with one since yesterday…i never get them and i feel awful! feel better!!

OT: Looking at buying another ticket to see Mike in March for my birthday weekend…going to buy it tomorrow when im more with it lol!

Get well soon you too!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

That WiFi extender was just the really unnecessary headache that I needed today.

On topic, finally finding time in my day to relax.

Browsing…

Regretting staying up till 1am right now. I need to be at work in half an hour…

Sending you strength @evooba :muscle:t2: Get well soon @hilaryfol and @alz89, enjoy browsing Jaspy @NoireXJasper :joy: and good morning lpu! :sunny:

Ot: :coffee:& :iphone:

My mom, dad and I finally went to see Bohemian Rhapsody. What an outstanding job they did telling that story.

That movie was purely phenomenal

Before the film was a trailer for the film Alita, and I could have swore I heard a familiar song.

Good morning :sunny: Monday again- in 2 weeks is xmas… hope you all are doing good :sunny: @LP13413 I heard diffrent things about the movie, how’d you like it? And goodnight :crescent_moon: to you guys overseas…

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

It’s 04:40 here and I’m up in an hour and I can’t sleep…today will be long!

I really enjoyed it! It was very well-done, and it’s always nice hearing Queen in surround sound.

I know what you mean @alz89, sending you strength :muscle:t2::hugs:, just try to lay calm and with eyes closed- then at least the body can rest a bit… and that’s a clear statement Andy :tada::+1:t2: and I agree - the music :notes: is already worth it …

Good morning my lp family I’m still sick but im working today. Getting up to get some coffee and get ready for s good day I hope

On break at work, it’s a busy Monday