What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

My flat mate and I are just hanging out listening to music and drinking stuff, quite a chilled day I’d say :slight_smile:

My Christmas gift to myself

My Christmas gift to myself is mostly replacing a lot of the CDs that can’t play anymore. Other than that, it’s basically just clothes.

On topic, relaxing after another long night, at the end of a long week at work. Hello, four-day holiday!

:tada::tada::tada: yaaaay - holidays - :tada:Ino matter how long they are, we all deserve every free day from the spinning wheel- :heart_eyes: just woke up from 12 hrs of deep sleep :heart_eyes: and now I start my day with

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

And good goodnight :crescent_moon: to you @LP13413 sleep well :zzz:

And this:

:joy::joy:

Enjoy the holidays! :tada: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

Also… no no NO! The beard is better and original! :triumph: :joy:

On break at work, so far it’s been fairly quiet. I really hope it stays like this, I need a chilled weekend.

#NuMetalwillneverdie :sunglasses:

Getting ready to go to the gym while my cat watches the squirrels and birds on TV :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This will be my 3rd day going back to the gym after taking a four month break.

I’m a fan of almost every genre of rock myself, so for me rock will never die lol.

Thanks all I’m ok…it was really bad anxiety and stress…feeling a lot better.

OT: at a hotel for a spa weekend but we are staying in the treehouse and it’s amazing!!! Love it!! Just wish it was snowing! Also just got out of the hot tub!

Nice to hear you’re fine now! :hugs: Enjoy the weekend! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Yesterday was the first day of winter, and it was unseasonably warm, until the rains came last night. Today it looks more like winter.

It’s actually snowing outside, and I’m inside where the cold can’t find me, relaxing on a day off.

Three days until Christmas!

Thanks @lpfan61 was just a bit scary as have a problem with my heart anyway!

Yeah dear, I feel you… :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

Awesome taste! :heart::heart::heart::+1::+1::+1::metal::metal::metal:

Cooking dinner…

I just dug this out. I think I’m going to start using it again when I go back on nights after New Year’s.

It only holds 24 CDs.

I finally watched the rest of the Celebrate Life of Chester Bennington 3 hour show on YouTube while I was wrapping Christmas gifts. My cat decided join me at one point.

Goood good morning family :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:whatever you do- wherever you are- #lpfamily is close together these days and we are the change- care for the soldiers next to you and #makeChesterProud

Ot: browsing and getting ready for lunch :blush:

The cat is fascinated on Mike! :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink::wink: