What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Back from my spa weekend just at work…only 3 hours left and I’m free!

Good Morning @hilaryfol Merry Christmas Eve to you too. Hard to believe the year is almost gone . Have a great day.:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::snowman::snowman::snowflake::snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::white_flower::white_flower::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::snowflake::snowflake::sun_behind_small_cloud::sun_behind_small_cloud::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::balloon::balloon::gift::gift::ribbon::ribbon::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I just stumbled on this.

I just spent the last 2 and half hours playing Battle Symphony on piano. Took me a while to realise Mike sneaks a bloody F chord in between in some parts of the song… I’ll practise more tomorrow if I have the time.

Amazing drawing of Chester

Awesome drawing! :heart::heart::heart: One of my favourites

Playing Pinturillo 2 on my tablet. If anyone happens to be into that or Draw Something and wants someone to play with, hit me up.

@lpfan61 @hilaryfol @raz7

if you’re interested in this art works or amazing drawings, I’ve collected many over the years on my pc :sunglasses:

Nice!! Thank you! :smile: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!! I’m waking up at my parents house. We had our Christmas traditions here last night with my family. It was late by the time we were done so, my husband and I decided to stay. Sunday we went to my Mother in law’s and celebrated with her and today is with my father in law. I wish I had tomorrow off. Lol.

Hope everyone is having a great Xmas. I just came back from a walk, having coffee now, slowly slowly getting everything ready for dinner.

Merry Christmas to my lp family . I just got home form work and getting really to eat dinner.

Hey everybody! I hope everyone had/is having a very merry Christmas and happy holidays! :tada::tada::gift:
Been busy with work and getting ready for the past week so time was short again but happy to get to stop by today :smiley: came to snow for today and tomorrow with family so in a hotel room finally taking a much needed breather
I hope everybody got to enjoy their time as much as possible!

Unwinding after a fun Christmas. I have to work iin the morning, bah humbug.

Getting ready to head to work, we open later than usual today but I’m not ready for the madness.

Learning to play One More Light on guitar… It’s difficult :sweat_smile:

I started to learn OML as well…good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Going through Facebook groups

Eating pancakes :pancakes:

Going to draw and/or play.