What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Watching Harry Potter (Phoenix).

image it’s over!! :sweat_smile: Yaaay :tada::joy:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:- I just love it - hope you all had good xmas more or less- let’s be honest: I’m glad it’s over :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes!! :tada: :joy:

That makes two of us.

I’m just waking up. My cat is meowing at our door.

Crying my eyes out :cry::sob::sob::sob::cry::cry::cry:

Take a hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::hugs:

On break at work… since everyone is back to work today I hope it stays quiet. I feel like I need to sleep for 3 or so days to gain energy.

Hoping all is okay!

^ definately a great way to help you feel better.

As of right now I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee at work :coffee:

I just walked off a big dinner and a big lunch from earlier.

Good evening @LP13413, hope your xmas was good? And of course I wish you a goodnight :crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :luggage: = :grin::grin::grin:

It was! I think in the Christmas thread I posted a picture of the sweater I got. I hope your had a good one too!

Have a good day!

You deserve so much better than that. You deserve someone who cares for you and will be there for you. You should have a bf who cares for not only himself, but you also. You should be more important to him than alcohol ever is, cause believe me I know personally, all alcohol does is destroy you.

I agree with you Charles

And have a huge hug @hilaryfol :hugs:

Today absolutely drained me.

I just had dinner.

browsing the forums and on youtube :grinning:

Good (late) morning guys :sunny:, I’m on vacation- that’s why I’m „late“ :joy: the mood is good- I’m with my daughter and we are just enjoying the well deserved break. Sending some sunrays to you all and hope everybody is well? Maybe leave a short note here guys, in our local „Twitter“ :grinning:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :beach_umbrella: = :heart_eyes:

I feel so tired today for some reason, I might go for a pint after work with my manager… need to chill a bit.

Have fun @theearlywalker :slight_smile:

Thanx Eva @evooba - take a powerhug :hugs: and have fun tonight :beer: :grinning:

Trying to drown everything out around me.