What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Nah, to Prague it’s about 2 hours, 1,5 to Amsterdam and I think 1 hour and 20 or so minutes to London. Plus, they were pretty cheap. I paid more for the concert tickets :stuck_out_tongue:

Watching the news and listen to the bible been read to me. . Up early in the morning and it my day off try to go beck to sleep

Taking a break from cleaning out my closet (literally) and I’m taking a page out of Brad’s book.

Also, we have a new calendar this year! This one is based off the Wonder book series by R.J. Palacio.

I just woke up, about to have coffee.

Watching Who Wants to be A Millionaire with Jeremy Clarkson

Out with friends just went bowling and eating now…they aren’t LP fans but oh well haha!!!

Back at home, about to chillax, have a good evening guys :blush:

Watching Blues Brothers

Fun day with @the_termin8r today!

Came back home just in time for friends to come over. Had food and wine and stuff and played lots of board games.

My dad and I just went out for dinner, and I just returned from walking it all off.

Last free day before 2019‘s routine starts again, time’s fast, enjoy your Sunday guys :sunny: I‘m happy to hear you had a good time with your dad- and that you walked it all off, now have a good night Andi @LP13413 and I really love to hear that you guys had fun @evooba and @the_termin8r

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Same :neutral_face:

Wanna share this with you guys, inspiring as always :slight_smile:

This my favorite movie

And I am glad you both had a nice time

And @theearlywalker today is my last free day too
Back to school tomorrow

Taking a break from cleaning my room for the rest of the weekend. I also found twenty dollars tucked in a birthday card from I don’t know how long ago.

Happy birthday ( belated from back then- that’s what I call a great surprise :+1:t2: @LP13413 :tada: and have a good night :crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :glass of water:

Coffee time before work.

I just brushed my teeth after knocking out some yoga, now I’m watching the news.

Relaxing with coffee and music. Today was a way better day than yesterday, gladly.

Wow - didn’t expected the first day this hard… I made a nap directly after work and ended up in bed 20:30h nevertheless :joy: and now I get ready for day 2 :muscle:t2::sunny:- great to hear you keep it going :+1:t2: You remind me to start with yoga again- I will do some now- a bit stretching :ok_woman:t2:‍♀… have a good night later on @LP13413

Ot: :coffee: & :waterglas: & :iphone: