What are you TEMPORARILY doing right now?

Have a great day! :hugs: I don’t remember if I already gave you the welcome, in case I don’t, here it is:

Welcome to the most beautiful, wonderful, crazy, support, lunatic and lovely family in the world. I wish you a great time here and any time you want to talk about anything, we’ll be here to listen to you and help you in what we can :slight_smile:

How dare you not welcome her right away? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::scream::triumph: the outrage! Just for that, I’m kicking you out of the thread again here too :thinking:
Let’s goooo :triumph:

Let me guess:

You are the baby and I am the dog :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

You? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: the dog? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: that makes no sense :face_with_monocle:

:anguished: you ursurper! You’re no dogggg you’re the baby! :triumph:

Just because you want, doesn’t mean I have to :stuck_out_tongue: deal with it.

:triumph:

:joy::joy::joy:

Catching the subway to go to a friend’s presentation :grin::v:

@IronSoldier16 congrats for your job!!! :tada: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

@LP13413 , poor mouse… :mouse: :cry:

@manypintas have fun with your friends!

OT: lunch time :yum:

@IronSoldier16 Congratulations on your new job! This is great news!

@anngelenee Sending you a whole bunch of strength. We’re all here for you

@IronSoldier16 I’m so unbelievable happy for you !!! You deserve this so much! I’m so happy that the new year starts with so good News for you! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

@anngelenee I’m sending you so much love and support in this difficult time! :hugs::heart:

Am I you(?) :stuck_out_tongue:

On Topic:
Checking out everything here. Later guys, have fun and smile as much as you can :hugs:

Edit: thanks girls :hugs:

Doing 2 more courses.

Edit, 3 courses

@IronSoldier16 congrats on the new job
@manypintas welcome to this family
@anngelenee sending your lots of strength

And I won’t be on much because of school and now work

So I just want everyone to know I care for them and love :heartpulse: them very much
And hopefully when I am done with school and get my diploma I will be able to be on more

Thank you dear!! love you too!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just got done cleaning the house now I’m relaxing right now :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Watching the news, and waiting for my camera batteries to charge.

Yeeesss congratulations!! :tada:

Welcome back :slight_smile:

@anngelenee Sending you strength, everything will be alright!

@IronSoldier16 Congrats on your new jobs! Good luck with your book!

OT: I just came back from work, it was an exciting day to say the least. I’ll be doing a lot more of other things starting tomorrow (things that I am actually excited to take on). I do hope for a smooth week or so since my manager is on holidays now and I’m charge. I did have a scare today cause the fire alarm went off and the fire department came and I had to evacuate the whole building… so much stress! But all is good!

So happy to hear that @evooba! Wishing you all the best, as always!

@IronSoldier16 Congratulations for your jobs! That’s great :grin:

I missed all these pics/gif on the forum, but now they are back with @framos1792 ! :joy:

OT: I had a good lazy cosy day at home. :blush: Probably going out tomorrow. But right now, i’m getting rest and reading.