What do you bring to sign and what will you give LP on a M&G session?

As per title, what would you bring to let them sign and will you buy them a gift?
I saw on the photo Gallery and I’m wondering what would be the best gift the them?

Let’s share your experience! :slight_smile:

How about vinyls?

Hmm… Vinyls would be rare… haha but great!

My LPU12 shirt… I want them to sign on that. Why buy them gifts if they had everything? LOL… But maybe a very rare piece (souvenir) from your country… Ex. In Malaysia, elephant souvenirs???

From the photo gallery, I saw people making special gift for them, some even bought Gundams for Mike knowing that collecting Gundams is one of his hobby. :slight_smile:
Elephant souvenirs are mostly from Thailand. :slight_smile:
Most Malaysian souvenirs would be Pewter…

i think the gundam that youre preferring is the linkin park’s gundam special edition, and they brought it for mike to sign… thanks what i think. hehehe. you should give them things from your state though bro. :wink:

*thats

Seriously I’m new as LPU member, definitely will bring the Meteora album let them sign, cuz I missed th chance 10 yrs ago T-T. Hmmm, have no idea what to bring for them as Paola Valencia said, they have everything. What bout the mix tape with all our own guitar demo?

I wonder if we could bring them … like food, cakes and all. Saw some peeps bringing cupcakes, thought it looked pretty cute !

I’ll probably bring them my linkin park shirt for them to sign. Though, I won’t be able to wear it again seeing as the signatures will wash off :confused:

Not sure what to get them exactly haha maybe some small souvenirs.

Well I was thinking of bringing all my albums and let them each person sign one but we can only bring one item to get sign. =/

not sure if we can bring them foods, cos the management might think someone will sabotage them. hahaha… its one of the concern i believe.

Maybe handmade cards or something cool?

Absolutely no food is allowed…

I attended a summit & a couple people brought Chester his “fucking frappacino” (bottled of course) & they made them pour it out.

Any meet and greet questions can be answered here: http://lpunderground.com/users/adam/blogs/2382233

Hope this helps!

As for gifts… Phoenix is my favorite band member and I gave him Chicago flag sweatbands … I also made him a personal handmade gift… (Book like can’t give away my secrets)… He totally remembered me from these gifts =)

First time I met the band I gave each of them a fun gift but nothing too fancy!
My friend gave mike a tshirt of our group and we saw their touring chef wearing it an LPTV episode so make sure not to give them that… Oh yeah the Crew as well have been seen wearing shirts that were given as gifts =)

[quote=Irene_]Absolutely no food is allowed…

I attended a summit & a couple people brought Chester his “fucking frappacino” (bottled of course) & they made them pour it out.

Any meet and greet questions can be answered here: http://lpunderground.com/users/adam/blogs/2382233

Hope this helps!

As for gifts… Phoenix is my favorite band member and I gave him Chicago flag sweatbands … I also made him a personal handmade gift… (Book like can’t give away my secrets)… He totally remembered me from these gifts =)

First time I met the band I gave each of them a fun gift but nothing too fancy!
My friend gave mike a tshirt of our group and we saw their touring chef wearing it an LPTV episode so make sure not to give them that… Oh yeah the Crew as well have been seen wearing shirts that were given as gifts =)

[/quote]
thanks for sharing Irene! :slight_smile:

I’ll probably bring them a old poster that I have for them to sign. And after, I would frame it and put on my bedroom. (i always had this idea).
I’ve never thought about gifts… i think it’s cool to give them something that you know that they like, and that have the themes of your country.

Someday I will attend to a M&G!!
I would give a bag of popcorn to Mike! :smiley:

[quote=GabrielGM]Someday I will attend to a M&G!!
I would give a bag of popcorn to Mike! :D[/quote]

Why Popcorn?

That is sad… Now I am thinking, what gifts did mike keep? anyone?

[quote=M Han][quote=GabrielGM]Someday I will attend to a M&G!!
I would give a bag of popcorn to Mike! :D[/quote]

Why Popcorn?[/quote]

hahahahaha That would be funny!!

M Han, this is kind of a joke for the brazilians LPUers. Let me explain… last year someone asked on twiter for Mike to say “Eu quero uma pipoca grande, por favor”, which means “I want a big popcorn, please.”. And he did it!!

So since that day we make a lot of jokes about that…

ACTUALLY… The joke about the popcorn is that during the Camden summit (6th summit) the venue had concessions and so for the photos mike was seen carrying around a huge bag of popcorn and he’s even seen throwing it in the air during the large group photo. He ends up giving it to my friend from Dubai. After the meet and greet mike tweeted, something like “don’t give me popcorn at a meet and greet is all.”

The brazil shows weren’t until October. Mike’s tweet was in May. The summit was in August. So someone finally gave mike his popcorn at this summit if you look at the meet and greet page photos for Camden. =)

Just want you all to know the TRUE ORIGIN of Mike and popcorn!

[quote=Irene_]ACTUALLY… The joke about the popcorn is that during the Camden summit (6th summit) the venue had concessions and so for the photos mike was seen carrying around a huge bag of popcorn and he’s even seen throwing it in the air during the large group photo. He ends up giving it to my friend from Dubai. After the meet and greet mike tweeted, something like “don’t give me popcorn at a meet and greet is all.”

The brazil shows weren’t until October. Mike’s tweet was in May. The summit was in August. So someone finally gave mike his popcorn at this summit if you look at the meet and greet page photos for Camden. =)

Just want you all to know the TRUE ORIGIN of Mike and popcorn!

[/quote]

Sorry… I didn’t know about this history. The one that I wrote was the one that I read sometime ago somewhere else on the internet…