What grinds your gears?

I think this f*cking cold weather is messing with people’s heads. First our landlord and now our neighbours downstairs. Like, wtf is wrong? -.-

This country can’t handle and weather fluctuations, it’s even worse when it gets hot.

They complained that our washing machine is too loud and shouldn’t do laundry. Like excuse me?

Why didn’t you just laugh in their face? :joy:

Because I have bigger problems to worry about, we just left and completely ignored her.

Well done - the wiser turns around and leaves - ( it’s a german saying … )

People who pretend to be my friend because they just wanted me to buy their service.

Actually just about everyone who fakes friendship. Tired of that shit.

My blasted WiFi card, I bought it to replace my stock one, because it’s pretty iffy, the replacement is worse than stock. I’m reurning it and getting a replacement, hoping it will be better and that I just got a bad card. :expressionless:

TFL essentially put a bullet in my head today and I managed to pull a miracle out of my arse. Servere delays and part suspension on the line that I use (it was fine when I left the house). So I had to take a bus across town. What a mistake that was. It took me 40-45 mins to cover 3 fucking miles. Then I got on the train, journey took some 15-20 mins longer than usual. I ended up being only 5 mins late and was still first. I wasn’t late for a lecture, it was a lunch with a guest speaker we (our society) we invited over to speak about model rocketry.