What is ok to take in the show

The big day is coming up for me nex Tuesday and my seats r not so great does anyone know if I’m able to take binoculars how bout flash cameras,is it ok for me to take a lil back pack for my sons things or should i jus go empty handed don’t want to take these items and they don’t allow them and I gotta lose time and walk back to where I’m parked any info helps …

I’d say you’d be able to bring binoculars, especially if you’re in the nosebleeds or something. As for flash cameras, no professional/cameras with a detachable lens. On most tickets they so no recording devices but these days they really don’t care. So you can bring a little point and shoot camera if you have one, flash shouldn’t matter but if someone complains about it just turn flash off. And for the backpack, if you’re in a seat, you can tuck it under your seat or set it on your seat if you’ll be standing, shouldn’t be a problem.

Have a good time!!

Thax Hillaire so I ges my Nikon is out hopefully I can barrow another type of camera

You could also check venue’s website, hey usually say what you can’t take in. But some Do Lie!!!
Like the Comcast center, where I saw LP last week, online they say you can take 1 bottle of water, as long as it hasn’t been opened, but when you get there they dont let you bring it in.
I saw a lot of people mad and had to trow it away.

[quote=Geisi]You could also check venue’s website, hey usually say what you can’t take in. But some Do Lie!!!
Like the Comcast center, where I saw LP last week, online they say you can take 1 bottle of water, as long as it hasn’t been opened, but when you get there they dont let you bring it in.
I saw a lot of people mad and had to trow it away.[/quote]

huh, that’s weird…usually you can bring in a water bottle but you have to remove the cap. i know at mohegan we couldn’t bring in any food/drink unless it was for medical reasons, so yeah; every venue is different i guess.

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=Geisi]You could also check venue’s website, hey usually say what you can’t take in. But some Do Lie!!!
I saw a lot of people mad and had to trow it away.[/quote]

huh, that’s weird…usually you can bring in a water bottle but you have to remove the cap. i know at mohegan we couldn’t bring in any food/drink unless it was for medical reasons, so yeah; every venue is different i guess.[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve seen that too, but Comcast Center is the worst place ever… on the website it says you can bring 1 bottle of water (as long as its new never opened ), when you get there they make you either throw it away or bring it back to your car, which most ppl wont, and they say they changed the policy…
So why don’t they update it on their website right?!?
They have a big trash bin just for food and drinks at the entrance, so I think they probably take all the water from it and sell to people… I really think they dooo lol…

I’ve always assumed the bottle water thing was for safety reasons (I.e. the days of throwing things). In the UK where we usually go to concerts it used to be they’d take the top off at the door and let you in. So we came up with the idea of hiding an old cap in your socks then replacing it when you were in so it was easier to carry. However, they stopped allowing bottles completely, and now always pour the contents into a plastic glass.

HATE the idea of not being able to take in water if nots easily available, cos if you’re there for a few hours it’s obvious you’ll get thirsty!