What Is Your Best Memory of 2011?

This year will not go forgotten. Here are few reason why 2011 will be one of the most memorable years ever!

Sign up LPU : I’ve always wanted to be an LPU members, but I never could because the money thing, when I heard they will come to Indonesia, I’m thinking that this is the best time for me to join, so I did it. Being LPU give me so much wonderful time, not only I can meet the band in person but also I can make new friends across the globe and they all awesome

Meet and Greet: Gave me one of the best memories of my life, finally after all this year being fans of LP, I can meet them in person and that was the best night ever!
That’s mine, what about you? Share with us :slight_smile:

when i found out the truth about muffins :3

M&G with LP in Munich :)) Not to mention the epic concert afterwards :)))

ANd simply a nice year with friends, family and LPs music :slight_smile:

[quote=intheend]when i found out the truth about muffins :3
[/quote]

Serious Meme is serious :3

Muffinface.

[quote=Purnama]Serious Meme is serious :3

Muffinface.[/quote]

muffinbutt

Because I sign up LPU and a few month later I was at the LPU Summit at Hamburg :slight_smile:
This was definitive one of the best day in my life _

[quote=ShineyShadow]Because I sign up LPU and a few month later I was at the LPU Summit at Hamburg :slight_smile:
This was definitive one of the best day in my life _[/quote]

Sweet… me too, I sign up on August and on September I finally meet them

I was ob a lp concert in munich and i was in the First Row:D then i Talked a Bit with Mark fiore :smiley: and at the end of the concert ive got Robs drumstick:D

WERCHHHTERRR Best day ever! [mrgreen]

Wasn’t able to attend any concerts this year but Dave answering my question the chat and having trouble pronouncing my name (which he finally did but wrong :P) was epic!

Ha awesome! How did he pronounce it? xp

Oh speaking of chats, Brad & Mike in chat on the same night: Brad answering my question, Mike doing phone calls xD

oh my god this year was so amazing =)

lpu summit in hamburg was sooo amazing and i meet soo much lovley people =)
i will never miss them =)

and than 1 week later… cinema with linkin park in berlin …
ha never expect to watch a movie with the guys… that was fucking cool =)

and great lp shows…

hope that 2012 will be an awsome year too =)

my best memory is meet&greet Helsinki :slight_smile: It felt so incredible to meet LP again after the Lpu Summit in London

Ha awesome! How did he pronounce it? xp

Oh speaking of chats, Brad & Mike in chat on the same night: Brad answering my question, Mike doing phone calls xD
[/quote]

OMLP I remember that xD LOL
Oh well instead of saying it Evouba he said Evoba :stuck_out_tongue: Lol, so funny! But I’m glad he knows me cause then he said he recognized my name from Twitter :slight_smile:

When i was at the lpu summit in Hamburg for me too, it was just amazing!

[quote=ShineyShadow]Because I sign up LPU and a few month later I was at the LPU Summit at Hamburg :slight_smile:
This was definitive one of the best day in my life _[/quote]

Nice :slight_smile: U r lucky :slight_smile:

wow … i guess it was christmas… the rest wasn’t that good. and fathersday was awesome too

Concert and meet&greet is my best memory of this year! :slight_smile:

You know mine babe… [lol]
ok, let’s see…

1. Joining LPUX.
  2. First LP Concert.
  3. The Meet&Greet of course :slight_smile:
  4. Meeting u, Ajeng,Nanda,Dee and all the LPU_id fam. (but especially my labile poopies)
  5. 2011 is my last year in collage!!

That’s my top 5 moments… well I had a lot of fun in 2011… Hope to get more in 2012!!

[quote=Bie]You know mine babe… [lol]
ok, let’s see…

1. Joining LPUX.
  2. First LP Concert.
  3. The Meet&Greet of course :slight_smile:
  4. Meeting u, Ajeng,Nanda,Dee and all the LPU_id fam. (but especially my labile poopies)
  5. 2011 is my last year in collage!!

That’s my top 5 moments… well I had a lot of fun in 2011… Hope to get more in 2012!![/quote]

Best ever! [heart]