What Toots Your Horn?

Same for me. I never bothered to check it out until a couple weeks ago. Now I’m loving it

2 Likes

Great day today, met up with @alz89 and some of her friends today (thanks again for organising it) and managed to catch @evooba briefly at the end as well. Spent the late afternoon / early evening standing ominously under trees and around fences on my own in the dark with dark clothing freaking out people walking past. :joy:

11 Likes

Nice you had fun with Alz and Eva!! :smile:
And also for scaring people! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wasn’t actively doing it, but you know I stand like a telegraph pole, I’m tall-ish and am silent with resting ‘I will kill you’ face, so it can’t exactly be avoided. :joy:

5 Likes

At least i’m not the only one :rofl:

2 Likes

Make it three! Lol

1 Like

That was unexpected!! :dizzy_face: :blush: :blush: :blush:

11 Likes

Yaaay - but deserved - dear :tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart: You definitely are!! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Completely agree! Very well deserved

2 Likes

This one took me forever to get. I was on the leaderboards recently and noticed that I had top spot for all-time-likes for a day or two and then Pat took it back. :joy: It seems us two are in an unintentional race to see who can clock the most likes and posts. :joy:

On another note, I’m too hyped about this. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada:. @lpfan61

1 Like

Thank you all!! :blush: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Hahaha, :joy::joy::joy: yes saw it- depends who has more time to be on actually… but let’s just say we’re even and ofc @lpfan61 is very quick ketchup… on this also !! Already on 3rd position :tada::tada: great soldierette :heart:

3 Likes

I’m 9th position :laughing: :relieved: :blush:

You’re 3rd of all time :joy: @lpfan61

3 Likes

I’m also about 35 days behind you in visits. :joy:

1 Like

Ah lol! :laughing:

1 Like

Yet again, a great afternoon with @evooba. Thanks again for the coffee (really liked that place) and probably more importantly for taking my mind off the dissertation, I needed the break more than I thought. LOL

6 Likes

I’m glad!! Fun day on Sunday again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes