What TV series do you watch?

Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Legend of Korra, House, Supernatural, New Girl, The IT Crowd, Dexter, Drawn Together, Firefly, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Being Human

Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. Love it!!

Scrubs
The Big Bang Theory (this on TV)

and many series over internet stream, like The Walking Dead

an idiot abroad…and tosh.o
and sometimes…my little pony

How I met your mother

i used to watch lost and Smallville, :stuck_out_tongue:
now i don’t have a reason to watch TV
:slight_smile:

At the moment i watch Avatar: The legend of Korra and Touch! :smiley: I know Legend of Korra is a little childish, but like every other true funny junker i watch that incredible show! :smiley:

alll of them

I’m that kinda “Grey’s-Anatomy-Girl” xD
and I like to watch The Big Bang Theory :slight_smile:

Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Walking Dead, Supernatural, New Girl! Game of Thrones is awesome, and the bbc Sherlock, us brits know how to make a good show!

Game Of Thrones, Oz, Hell on Wheels, The Sopranos, True Blood, Death Valley, Penoza (USA will remake this Dutch series as Red Widow) , The Big Bang Theory, Spartacus, House m.d. , The Bridge , Spooks, Grimm, Once Upon A Time , Revenge, Homeland, Sleeper Cell, Being Human (UK) , The Fades, The Glades, Memphis Beat, Hawai Five O (remake) , Curb Your Enthousiasm , Workaholics, South Park, Family Guy, Nikita , Boardwalk Empire, Fringe , Castle , Criminal Minds, Sherlock (UK) , The Walking Dead , Breaking Bad, Weeds, Medium, Chuck, The X-Files.
Pfff… And many more. [biggrin]

My favorite on is Supernatural, but I used to watch One Tree Hill. I also watch Glee

The walking dead and the big bang theory :slight_smile:

at the moment im really into The Walking Dead :slight_smile:

I watch Sherlock (BBC) , f.r.i.e.n.d.s , dr.house , glee , true blood , the simpsons , scrubs , how i met your mother , new girl , doctor who and misfits.

Just finished “Once Upon a Time” :smiley: nice tv series, I love the idea, something new finally!

How i met your mother, the league, south park, family guy, simpsons, american dad, and so many more!

South Park, Sherlock, Legend of Korra (as well as Avatar:TLA), Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, Spongebob, and a few more that I’m too lazy to type.

only three, the walking, dead, dr house and lptv

I’m lucky if I get the chance to watch tv. right now i’m still working on criminal minds. i dont even know what good tv series there are out there.