What're your favourite cartoons?

spongebob, sailor moon

Wait, what? Did I miss something?

Anyways, I used to watch a lot of CN, favorite show was Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends.

Mine are a bit mixed, Spongebob, Beavis and Butt-Head, South Park, and American Dad…

it seems the topic has changed :stuck_out_tongue:

It was initially ‘What do you do when you’re drunk’

Metallocalypse is my favourite, for now lol

I also love WALL-E, watched it more than 10 times

Αhhh, if we talk movies, I have a lot of favorites :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything Ghibli? Adventure Time, South Park… So much really. Anime, Disney… So much!

OMG! I just watched this horrible stop-motion movie Anamolisa, by Charlie Kaufman. I should’ve know that it was going to be some weird ass crap when his name showed up in the title screen… :rolling_eyes:

I’ve never seen a good stop motion film. Mainly because the animation style is as annoying as anime and puppets to me.

I love the art of stop-motion because I’m a sucker for clay puppets and it’s quite a craft, considering how much work is done just to make a clay puppet wave a hand. Same goes for old school cartoon making.

Speaking of stop-motion movies.
I loved Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas and Mary And Max [to name a few].

I cannot for the life of me stand even the title of that movie, that’s how deeply irritating I find it. But I agree about the skill required for stop motion, however a lot is computerized these days.

As for old fashioned animation mastery, look no further than classic Tom and Jerry, that’s some damn good animation.

Tom & Jerry is indeed a good classic! Same goes for a lot of old Disney stuff :slight_smile:

That’s why I love Studio Ghibli a lot, too. Hayao Miyazaki still draws most of his work by hand. Of course they resort to computer technology too, though.

Too many to name!!

My favorite cartoon are spongebob, edd,ed,eddy, fairy odd parents, Tom and jerry,and many more.

Fullmetal Alchemist, Naurato ,Inuyasha, One piece Dragonball Z Gt Death Note Ghost in the shell anything from CN cartoon network robot chicken

pokemon :smile:

I remember watching Generator Rex 4 yrs ago or so. And I still think it’s awesome(I’ve firstly used my knowledge of English while watching the third season on the web)

I have watch some many anime series on Internet.

Also some CN, like Gravity Falls and Nickelodeon, like Spongebob.

That’s the only cartoon I like these days. Shame it finished after 2 seasons. At least the creator realised that it’s better to end it while it’s still good as opposed to going on until nobody likes it anymore.

Aquarion is the only series I like.
If we speak about the full length then it’s surely all of Miyazaki’s works and The First Squad ( I liked the atmosphere of total disaster and death)