What's your favorite inspirational line from an LP song>

I have alot of favorite inspirational lines from LP but I was thinking about the phrase from A PLACE FOR MY HEAD :
I wanna be with the energy and not with the enemy… I think alot of times the closest people to us can be toxic for us including ourselves. Which are your favorite lines?

This one’s from “A Line In The Sand”

Today, we stood on the wall,
We laughed at the sun, we laughed at the guns,
We laughed at it all
And when they, they told us to go,
We paid them no mind, like every other time,
But little did we know…

I’ll explain what this means to me. A few years ago, I met a guy. This guy had no friends, and people warned me to stay away from him. But, me being the kind fellow I am, I introduced myself to him. He was very nice. After a few weeks, I saw his true colors. He’s a greedy, backstabbing, no-good liar. In the end he was punished for identity theft. It’s the first time in my life when I stood up for someone who turned out to be the bad guy. Well, now none of us will see him again. Infact, the entire song explains my relation ship with him. “YOU’LL GET WHAT’S YOURS AND FACE YOUR FRAUD, YOU’RE GONNA GIVE ME BACK WHAT’S MINE! GIVE ME BACK WHAT’S MINE!”

Mine is “When life leaves us blind, Love keeps us kind” from “The Messenger”. This entire song actually means the entire world and has helped me through many hard times. It’s very hard to pick a favorite inspirational quote besides that one though, since pretty much every song by LP has at least one!

Mine is from Lost in The Echo: “You can tell 'em all now I don’t back up, I don’t back down. I don’t fold up, and I down’t bow. I don’t roll over, don’t know how. I don’t care where the enemies are Can’t be stopped. all I know go hard. Won’t forget how I got this far and every time saying”…These words give me strength to face ANYTHING and I LOVE Mike Shinoda for writing them!!

Oops, misspelled don’t in my previous message…I think I got TOO EXCITED :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mine is "I’ve never been perfect but neither have you"
It explains itself why. Its a strong saying

Mine is from Breaking The Habit
"You all assume
I’m safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again"
I’ve got a lot of remains with those words (I’m sorry, my English is very bad xD)

I’m becoming this all I want to do is be more like me and be less like you. — I like that motto like being yourself and it reminds me of my occasional dysfunctional parents

I had to fall…
To loose it all…
But in the end it doesn’t even matter… :smile:

Numb… That whole song is so inspirational for me , i can’t pick just a line :heart:

My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
So picking up the pieces now where to begin
The hardest part of ending is starting all again ----- Waiting for the end

:smile: