When and where?

Ummm… the train was completely empty… is that normal?

It is when it’s past 20:30. :joy: Also, it has just come into the station, but it was pretty empty since I’m on the outskirts of London going in.

This was yesterday morning

This evening bar:

Women bathroom door:

If that doesn’t say it, I don’t know what will :joy:

Curious me… :thinking: men’s bathroom was full of Ken on the wall? :laughing:

I thought this also, but then I wondered what they might have on the mens door :man_facepalming:

It’s a bar, use your imagination :joy:

So you know what I mean then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t go there you guys, it’s lily, don’t make me kick your asses, it’s ironmans birthday, just…just stop :unamused:
Y’all don’t reeeeally want to get hurt do you?

You always are so quick to jump in when @Lilyope is here, and as usual, we said nothing wrong about her :stuck_out_tongue: give it a rest bro :cricket_bat_and_ball: and btw, you meant Joker right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I jump in only as backup :triumph: there’s that Batman-batgirl thing you know :roll_eyes:
Ironman joker onion he can choose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There was nothing on the men’s bathroom door! :grin:

I’m surprised the barbies all had their heads. The only reason barbie dolls exist is so that they can get their heads torn off. :joy:

Autumn gets gloomier every day:

The other morning

That’s probably the only advantage to waking up as early as you do, crazy sunrise scenery.

Now:

… And earlier today:

I swear I thought that was a deer in your third picture :sweat_smile: the shadow looks like a doe :grin::deer: