When New LPUTV episode?

I know its a little quiet around LP at the moment but i would love to have some new LPUTV episodes, like with older footage from the summer tour!

What do you think?

Yeeeessss!!! I agree

More WWERCHHHHHTERR, M&G edition!! (LOL no that’d be way too emberassing for all the poopies to see xD)

Or some new studio footage (how sick would that be)!!!

It has been really quiet… I’m expecting either studio videos or some crazy something or other. Like the Iridescent trading card game…

I miss lputv episodes :slight_smile: Hope we get one episode as soon as possible

Well, not an LPU*TV so much. WHAT the HELL happened to the Asian LPTVs from the tour back in September? We still haven’t gotten those :confused:

Yeees! Can’t wait [rolleyes]

I quite agree although it’s been so long now I would almost be surprised if we get them :frowning:

I got away from the bed calmly.
Because 05:55am in Japan!LOL
I started a PC right now and watched LPUTV and LPTV!
For me “LPTV:” Asia Tour 2011 is a really nice episode!
AWESOME!!!

EPIC WIN! Just a few hours after posting this - the new LPUTV episode with the Band doin the circle came out :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]EPIC WIN! Just a few hours after posting this - the new LPUTV episode with the Band doin the circle came out :smiley:
[/quote]

Yes, how dope is that :smiley: LOL and we got a new LPTV too!

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275]EPIC WIN! Just a few hours after posting this - the new LPUTV episode with the Band doin the circle came out :smiley: