Which live song?

Do you want to hear a song from LP on a concert, which they play very rarely? Which one is it?
I would very like to hear Somewhere I Belong, With You, and A Place for My Head, but nowadays the play it very rarely :frowning:
(sorry for my bad englisch, I’m from Germany :P)

Figure 09, And One, Forgotten. Those songs are amazing

A Place For My Head, Easier To Run, With You

With You, Figure.09, And One, Carousel, Wish, 1 stp Klosr, QWERTY and By Myself. Those are sons, I like live more than in studio. I could also list every other song, but those are very important to me.

Qwerty, APFMH and Figure.09.

with you, forgotten, by myself, runaway, easier to run, figure 9, nobodys listening, hit the floor. and maybe some LPU songs.
not to forget reanimation songs!

I would absolutely love to hear Figure.09 cause it’s my favorite and i’ve never seen it live !
Also, i would love to see With You, And One, High Voltage, Points Of Authority My December and a lot of other songs…! But i know they will never play those kind of song again :frowning:

QWERTY and In Pieces.

[quote=Jats]With You, Figure.09, And One, Carousel, Wish, 1 stp Klosr, QWERTY and By Myself. Those are sons, I like live more than in studio. I could also list every other song, but those are very important to me.

QWERTY, A Place For My Head, Somewhere I Belong. And i really miss The Little Things Give You Away.

I would love to hear Easier to run, With you and Little things give you away

it’s a pity that we probably never will hear these songs live (again or the first time) :frowning:
they really should give an old school concert ;D

HIGH VOLTAGE

[quote=Lou]I would love to hear Easier to run, With you and Little things give you away
[/quote]

Phoenix doesnt like easier to run lol. I would love to hear figure 0.9 played live just one more time :stuck_out_tongue:

I would really like them to have a BIG concert, where they played ALL their songs! That would be a dream come true :3

[quote=Lpfanforever09]I would really like them to have a BIG concert, where they played ALL their songs! That would be a dream come true :3

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Lpfanforever09]I would really like them to have a BIG concert, where they played ALL their songs! That would be a dream come true :3

Bubbles.

Papercut

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Lpfanforever09]I would really like them to have a BIG concert, where they played ALL their songs! That would be a dream come true :3

[/quote]

That would be sooo cool [surprised] And as special surprises they play Across The Line, What We Don’t Know and No Roads Left…ou and don’t forget Mike’s Nyan Cat cover [lol]