Who is a LPU lifer?

Hey everyone, i would like to know who else is a LPU Lifer and where are you from? ( it means that you’re in the LPU since lpu1 and LPUHQ send you a special letter but if you have it you know that :wink: )

LPU LIFERS of course this list is open, so let me know when you have received your letter :wink: or if i made a mistake or forgot someone

chazyfan; France
jneen277, NYC USA
vixLP; CA USA
jone KO, Norway
HybridFlip; Chicago USA
mydecember; Chicago USA
Skyler; Germany
Rianna; CA USA

Too bad I’m not [sad]

i am! i’m from La Mirada, CA :slight_smile:
i received the letter on my b-day! best gift ever! :slight_smile:

WTF no I havent been one for life I am afraid :frowning:

i forget to tell that i’m from France :slight_smile:

only 3 for the moment!!! lol i don’ t think that we are only 3; come guys, let us know where you are.

wow oO what was in the letter? would you mind to share it?

yes that’s right, you found a good clue, you will probably receive the letter soon :wink:

When did you join the LPU1? in 2001 or 2002?

btw who can do like a little summary about the site look, how the chat was, meet and greets, merch pack, like everything from the past, meet and greets, benefits etc

… i’m not… :frowning: i wish i was :frowning:

i joined the lpu1 in december 2001

[quote=chazyfan]i joined the lpu1 in december 2001
[/quote]

I also joined the LPU in December 2001. I’m looking forward to getting my lifer note, I’m still waiting on my LPU11 package lol. :slight_smile: I’m from Chicago, IL., and my old LPU forum name was BLinkinParkDDR.

did not receive my LPU package yet… BUT… the LPU lifer letter came! free tickets [biggrin]

I am! I live in Philadelphia right now… just got my letter!

Still waiting for the letter, looking forward to what this is all about. [biggrin]

[/quote]

wait…so not only do lifers get free tickets, but they also get 10 more years of LPU for FREE!!! ahhhh that’s awesome!!!

I’m not an official “Lifer” but I have purchased every LPU package and was one of the first 100 in the Fort Minor Militia. I have been a member since '02. My first year, I was a member, I got the LPU 1+2 combo package. I’ve gotten every membership since. I’ve bought some packages at Best Buy and had issues with the codes but still, have been a member. I didn’t renew on time every year because I had some financial issues, but I did eventually get to it. I asked Adam about it, but, he said I don’t qualify because I didn’t renew without fail. So, I will dub myself LPU’s “Unofficial Lifer.” :slight_smile:

So what do u get guys? :slight_smile:
Free tickets apparently? what sort exactly?
And TEN years of free LPU :open_mouth: that is amazing I’m really envious :wink:
The problem kinda being 11 years ago I was 4 years old lol :smiley: