Who is planning and flying to HongKong for LPU Summit?

I’m Aisyah from Singapore! [smile]

I was just wondering if any LPU fan’s outside Hong Kong are planning to fly for LPU Summit?

I wish…

It’s alright may be next time. Sure there is many chances, as LP travels almost all countries.

I’m from the Philippines and I’m flying in on Aug. 15. It was originally meant for the concert. That was before I learned they’re coming to the PH too. Which means 2 LP shows in 3 days! Plus, if lucky, a Meet and Greet in the PH AND/OR a Summit Pass in HK. all fingers and toes crossed :slight_smile:

ME! hello im clare from Jakarta, indonesia. will fly to osaka summersonic, manila and hongkong for LP summit :slight_smile: see ya there all

Hi,I am Chinese. My home is far from HK,but I still decide to fly to HK for the summit and concert.

I will!! well, only if i get the summit pass :smiley: i’d be flying from jakarta,indonesia. Wish me luck!![biggrin]

hahaha same here… but i will fly from jkt to osaka and manila first

Me once i got a hold of those passes. Will be flying from Manila.

Hey Apols,

I’m got my Summit Pass! So did you get yours? I will be in Hong Kong on the 14 August. Wanted to share hotel with someone.

[quote=Apols]I’m from the Philippines and I’m flying in on Aug. 15. It was originally meant for the concert. That was before I learned they’re coming to the PH too. Which means 2 LP shows in 3 days! Plus, if lucky, a Meet and Greet in the PH AND/OR a Summit Pass in HK. all fingers and toes crossed :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Hey Clare did you get your pass?

[/quote]

I’ll take bus haha :wink:

[quote='Aisyah]Hey Clare did you get your pass?

[/quote][/quote]

yes, i did aisyah… got my LPU summit pass via email ^^

[quote=Apols]I’m from the Philippines and I’m flying in on Aug. 15. It was originally meant for the concert. That was before I learned they’re coming to the PH too. Which means 2 LP shows in 3 days! Plus, if lucky, a Meet and Greet in the PH AND/OR a Summit Pass in HK. all fingers and toes crossed :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Wow!! 2 shows in 3 days! looks like someone is gonna lose their voice [lol]!! See all of you guys at the summit!

i really thought about this idea
seems expensive

There’s a group on Facebook for just these sorts of conversations. If you going to the summit you should join. I’m so excited!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/LPUSummitHK/

Hey Thanks for the link!!! appreciate it Jason! :slight_smile: [smile][smile]

[quote=Jason Dionysopoulos]There’s a group on Facebook for just these sorts of conversations. If you going to the summit you should join. I’m so excited!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/LPUSummitHK/
[/quote]

welcome everyone flying to HK for the summit!
sure this will be a great one!!!

i am coming…
hope to see you all in the summit…

I’m from India and I’m planning to fly to Hong Kong for the Summit and the concert:)