Who's having exams around here?

It’s not a secret that there are many students, and most of them have exams/tests this summer. I have 5 exams, first one on May 31st, last one on June 16th.

So, tell me about your exams, share your feelings, don’t be shy! :smiley:

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL PASS IT WITH AN EXCELLENT MARK!
GOOD LUCK!

I’m not a student for … a lot of time, but still I have exams in June)))) Guys, be ready - life is never ending school

I have my final exam (University) on July 4th. It’s in American Literature about Toni Morrison’s novels “Paradise” & “The Bluest Eye” as well as Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “The Scarlet Letter”. When I pass this exam, I will have my third Master, since I already have one in Ancient History and Modern History respectively XD

Wow, thats cool. Just love Ancient History

Whoah, Adie, sounds interesting!
History, literature… the subjects I never get tired of :smiley:

I do… I have 8 exams, but they’re almost over, last one this thursday… it was pretty hard ;/

I’m graduating from school now. I had the written exams in january. They were hard, but the results are really good :slight_smile:
But I have my last exam tomorrow and it’s a oral exam. I’m so nervous. I hate oral exams… I just hope I get a C+ (or for the German ones here: 9 Punkte) for this, so I will have my “dream” grade point average.

[quote=AdieK84]I have my final exam (University) on July 4th. It’s in American Literature about Toni Morrison’s novels “Paradise” & “The Bluest Eye” as well as Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “The Scarlet Letter”. When I pass this exam, I will have my third Master, since I already have one in Ancient History and Modern History respectively XD
[/quote]

I’m a Japanese college student but we’re doing Toni Morrison too! We’re reading Playing in the Dark, and it’s sooo difficult for me… lol btw the exam for it is in July, I think

My final exams are from June 14th - June 19th I believe. Then it’s one more year until college! [biggrin]

My first exam in my life was today!
And also I’ll have exams on June 5th,9th(Biology) and 15th(English) ><
Aaand I’ll go to the concert on June 14th! So… I have to prepare for the exam untill 14 because on June 14th I won’t have enough time and desire to preparing :smiley:

Got my end of semester exams starting June 25th and ending around July 5th. Then have exams again in early september. Basically my summer is screwed.

I’ll be graduating from high school this summer here in Denmark! I have my first exam on 31.05.12 and the last on 26.06.12 - I have 6 in total :slight_smile: The 26.06.12 is also the day where I’ll be getting my student hat on, and then it’s off to grown up life!!! :open_mouth:

Me. 4 hours today, after that 4 other hours school, then driving school and next monday the same shit again.

I’m.
I did Maths yesterday, the 5th of June is Russian and 8th is for English and IT, and right after the last exams I set out to Maxidrom w/ my friend :smiley: Such a nice present for finishing academic year :3

my final exam week starts at friday.
I’m very very nervous XD

[quote=Lady Pink]I’m.
I did Maths yesterday, the 5th of June is Russian and 8th is for English and IT, and right after the last exams I set out to Maxidrom w/ my friend :smiley: Such a nice present for finishing academic year :3
[/quote]

YAAAY you’re lucky!!
I really hope we would meet up there ;D

[quote=PriciShinizzleBlackbird]my final exam week starts at friday.
I’m very very nervous XD
[/quote]

GUYS DON’T BE NERVOUS! good luck to you all :wink:
in the end, you are smartass soldiers ;D heheh

[quote=Lilia]
YAAAY you’re lucky!!
I really hope we would meet up there ;D[/quote]
Aaaawwww, me too, my dear :3
I just can’t wait & I wanna this day never end

I have 6 final exams too :’( just had ONE OF THEM :frowning: being universty student is really hard
My deprtment is Maths&Comp sciences , imagine which situation I m in right now :’( and teaching lang is not my own native lang , I m still trying to stay normal , :slight_smile: :S

I only had two exams this year, they were last monday and friday - mondays I know I passed as I got the mark already, just waiting on fridays. Im attending London South Bank Uni part time whilst working full time, so much less stress than A-Level was :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to everyone yet to sit there exams, study hard and try your best!