Who's ready 2 blow the roof off the house of blues friday?

i know im ready…let’s see what set list we get…

i dont have a ride!!! no i cant go

woohoo!!! Im SOOOOO ready! Going to try to get there early!

That sucks Stephanie :frowning: Im so sorry you cant make it

I’m soooo freaking ready that I don’t even know if I’m …ready anymore lol …ohh noo steph! I’m so sorry! Hopefully you find a ride just in time…

[quote=Lileh_R.]I’m soooo freaking ready that I don’t even know if I’m …ready anymore lol …ohh noo steph! I’m so sorry! Hopefully you find a ride just in time…

[/quote]
Hahah that makes perfect sense ha can’t wait! I can’t sleep! Ha

i want to go!

The set list will be amazing regardless!!!

Wow! I can’t freaking believe today is finally here!!!

Count me in! I’m reaaadddy! :smiley:

I hope they play at least one other new song other than Burn It Down, it would be awesome if they played b-sides and LPU releases, but I bet setlist will be similar to the ATS tour setlists.

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Lileh_R.]I’m soooo freaking ready that I don’t even know if I’m …ready anymore lol …ohh noo steph! I’m so sorry! Hopefully you find a ride just in time…

Make sure to post the set list on here :P.

I will not able to attend this concert due to a family emergency. I have two GA/Pit tickets and need to sell ASAP. Please contact me at mgriffis22@aol.com or 626 483 4808 if interested. We’ll have to meet at the venue to exchange since theyre held at will call.

MARC

I dunno why, but getting butterflies…off work now, on my way. See y’all there!

I’m waiting in line and sooo pumped!!

Any updates you can provide about what is going on with Will Call, the line, start time etc from the people already there would be so appreciated. Thanks!

Great show! Uploading video now.

how was it? i saw the set list great ending bleed it out/sabatoge mix… damn so jealous ; p

Here’s a couple