Why are you a fan of Linkin Park?

Because I like what they do … to simple :thermometer_face:

There are too many reasons why. Their songs are so easy to relate to, they seamlessly blend multiple styles of music, they’re genuine guys that love each other, their fans and the world, they’re not afraid to develop their sound even if their long-time fans may not like it (they’re true to themselves), they’re connected to their fans, they’re artistic and creative in multiple ways (not just musically)…I could go on forever. :heart:

L̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶

Hybrid Theory was the album that broadened my tastes in music when I was thirteen years old. As I grew older, Linkin Park did as well. As my music tastes expanded and improved, so did LP’s sound and style.

Some bands choose to take the easy road, and continue to make music that’s familiar to them, and their fans. Doing so puts them in a box that they’re stuck in for their entire careers. LP realized this early enough in their career, and were able to push outside of their comfort zone, and make music they probably didn’t think they were capable of making.

Being a Linkin Park fan keeps things exciting because you never know what kind of album they’re going to release next.

The band is unique I just love their music

yep !!! you damn right :spy:

I love how they experiment. Not all their experiments are my cup of tea, but I love them for wanting to try new things instead of sticking to the same old formula like some bands do. These guys come across as genuine people with a passion for what they do. Their music is liberating.

Especially after finally having the opportunity to experience this band live, experience their positive energy and seeing what a diverse crowd they attract, I can only just say: Wow, these guys are awesome!

Because they are the Linkin Park, simple as that :smile: