Worst time ever happen!

I want to say I’m sorry and that the reason why I haven’t been on here is that I felt very sad last year and also I didn’t really want to come back because of the horrible news :frowning: I hope you all understand. It was horrible but today I want to come back and talk to you all.

Welcome back @coolcat96

Maybe you don’t remember me, but I do. Welcome back.

Pfffttt…bahahahaha :joy:

Welcome back

Thank you everyone, this is my second home of course.

Welcome back glad to here from you again it’s been awhile :grinning:

Thank you so much, it’s good to be back :blush::blush: I had to take time away to heal and stuff. But today I will be strong and remember that his memories will always be with all of us.

Welcome home!

I can understand where you’re coming from, being a fan (and obviously in the fan club) of Linkin Park, and having lost that piece to the puzzle. Everybody has their own way of grieving and dealing with that news.

It’s definitely been proven the last few months. We are the LPU. We’ll always be here to lend a hand, or if you just need to vent, or whatever it is.

For me, personally, I feel like his passing’s brought a lot of us closer together, and it’s given me a renewed sense of community.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Oh yes, his death was horrible but we will always remember him forever. Yeah we are all together and also helping each other to cope though this horrible moment. Thank you so much for understanding and I understand that i’m not alone with this.