"You have no orders on record"

Sorry if there’s already a thread about this but I searched it and there wasn’t…

Anyway been waiting for my LPU11 package (I was LPUX then it got transfered to LPU11 when it changed over, runs out in March) so assumed I would still be receiving the LPU11 package, but looking through here people are going on about ‘fullfilled’ and ‘shipped’, my orders page says “You have no orders on record” ?!
Please advise …

Oh god there must have been a glitch or bug? Contact lpuhq@lpunderground.com or Adam on his Twitter?

Well if You received LPUX package You really thought You will get LPU11 for free? You still have to renew to get the package.

You gotta renew to LPU11 in order to get the package. You ain’t getting it for free. LOL

Yes sorry you do have to pay for every package (obviously)!
Dont worry just a small misunderstanding on your part…no need to feel bad!

[quote=michalangelo]Well if You received LPUX package You really thought You will get LPU11 for free? You still have to renew to get the package.
[/quote]

No I didn’t think I’d just “get it for free”, I’m happy to renew it when it runs out but I assumed that the memberships’d transfer.

[quote=Amy Frank][quote=michalangelo]Well if You received LPUX package You really thought You will get LPU11 for free? You still have to renew to get the package.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Amy Frank][quote=michalangelo]Well if You received LPUX package You really thought You will get LPU11 for free? You still have to renew to get the package.