You should have a concert in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

I really think that you should have another concert in Ontario, instead of Vancouver and Edmonton -_-

Let the prairies and mountains have some LP, they hardly ever do. Us in the center of the universe will most likely get a proper show during the LT world tour.

Not INSTEAD of Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, but AS WELL as -.- You guys get Linkin Park every time they tour so don’t worry, the date will come up eventually. Western Canada is still ‘untoured country’ for LP xD Let me enjoy my show in peace :stuck_out_tongue:

Toronto AND Montreal as well! And why not Quebec City? :stuck_out_tongue:

private shows at my backyard, please? :3

Yeah I’m waiting for them to come to Toronto. Let’s cross our fingers.

[quote=Hillarie]Not INSTEAD of Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, but AS WELL as -.- You guys get Linkin Park every time they tour so don’t worry, the date will come up eventually. Western Canada is still ‘untoured country’ for LP xD Let me enjoy my show in peace :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. What show are you going too?? :slight_smile:

come to my city/country questions are annoying -.- if you want to see them. travel there. its not unusual to fly/ drive a long time to see LP

[quote=Danielle Richardson][quote=Hillarie]Not INSTEAD of Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, but AS WELL as -.- You guys get Linkin Park every time they tour so don’t worry, the date will come up eventually. Western Canada is still ‘untoured country’ for LP xD Let me enjoy my show in peace :stuck_out_tongue: