Your thoughts for the Honda civic tour?

Who do you think is opening the shows incubus or LP? I believe it’s a co-headlining tour so I think they both play full sets…

Your thoughts?

incubus i’m sure xD I will be eagerly waiting for LP the whole time lol

They said on the radio show loveline but i forgot

I’d say LP will close. I just have the feeling they’ll have a bigger stage set-up than Incubus. (Love both bands but we only get Linkin Park here in CT.)

Same in VA. MUTEMATH is opening for LP at these shows. I’ve honestly never heard of them. Guess I’ll have to find some of their stuff…

Same in VA. MUTEMATH is opening for LP at these shows. I’ve honestly never heard of them. Guess I’ll have to find some of their stuff…[/quote]

Same! Well, I had heard of the name, but never really checked them out until a few days ago when I found out that they’d be opening up for LP. I actually REALLY like them, and I think they’re a great band to be opening the show. I’m so excited, I’ve waited since 2008 to see LP!

Same in VA. MUTEMATH is opening for LP at these shows. I’ve honestly never heard of them. Guess I’ll have to find some of their stuff…[/quote]

Same! Well, I had heard of the name, but never really checked them out until a few days ago when I found out that they’d be opening up for LP. I actually REALLY like them, and I think they’re a great band to be opening the show. I’m so excited, I’ve waited since 2008 to see LP!

I saw Incubus a few months ago and they are amazing. With that said, LP will definitely close the shows I would think. Incubus’ show is more barebones / less production than Linkin Park’s. And having seen both live this may be the best tour yet for LP.

MY THOUGHTS?? I’m effing pissed that I pre-ordered and still can’t get a ticket…

This concert is going to be awesome! Can’t wait!

That other band ain’t as big as LP So LP should be the main band for sure.:slight_smile: unless they switch it around . I just wish they had more US tour dates…

I think LP will close, either way it’s going to be awesome to see them here in the US again =)

THIS! Not too worried but I’m shocked that they’re gonna mail it near the end of August…WTF…shouldn’t they start mailing it this Friday when Ticketmaster releases it to the public?!

I don’t remember where I read it (possibly twitter) but I read that Incubus is definitely going before LP… I am hoping to get a meet and greet but that means I’ll lose my spot in the GA pit… oh well! You win some and you lose some right? It’s gonna be madness but I can’t wait! the time is going to take forever but then the concert is gonna flash in the beat of a heartbeat and then poof! you want another concert and find yourself driving to the next concert! =o)

Oh I also read that the meet and greet could potentially happen during Incubus’ setlist so you would miss that part of the concert…

What the Hell…! Whois idea is it to have the M&G during the concert or even slightly before? I hope LPU changes it for the Honda Civic Tour and do the M&G quickly before the public gets in.

So that way, you’re able to do a M&G AND keep your GA spot or get the benefits of choosing your spot first. I think it’d be unfair to lose your GA spot if you get chosen for a M&G.

Anyone else think so?